Course reserves are reference & supplemental course material placed behind the circulation desk by course instructors. These items have short-term loan periods as stated in the catalog. Patrons may view course reserves for their course(s) here.
- One course reserve item may be checked-out per patron.
- Course reserves are not renewable.
- Overdues: Hourly items/$1/hour, Daily items/$2/day.
- Items are first come, first serve.
- No advanced holds or recalls. Wait listing is possible if item has already been checked out.
If a course reserve item has been checked out, one may provide their contact info and request to be put on the waiting list. Once returned, wait-listed individuals will be contacted and items will be held for 15 minutes for pickup.
If course reserve items are borrowed 30 minutes before the library closes, they may be taken out overnight. Such overnight items are due the first hour of the next opening day.
Release From Course Reserves
Items are placed on course reserves per course instructors each semester. Items are automatically released from course reserves at the end of the semester. Only course instructors may request early release (and re-placement).